The Labor and Employment Relations rents a mailing list of academics and professionals in the field for one-time use. A sample of a mailing piece and a completed and signed mailing list agreement form is required in advance. Names may be selected by zip code, profession, domestic or foreign, individual or library, and other selection criteria. Key codes can be included. A minumum charge of $200 per order is required. For more information, please download the pdf file or refer to the information below.
Labor and Employment Relations Association
University of Illinois, 121 Labor & Industrial Relations
504 East Armory Ave., Champaign, IL 61820
Phone: (217) 333-0072
Fax: (217) 265-5130
Individual US Members 1977
US Institutional/Library Members 154
International Individual/Library Members 226 / 39
Total List US/International 2131 / 2396
Description - All Countries / U.S. Only
Academic - 890 / 714
Arbitration/Government - 404 / 390
Management - 284 / 275
Union - 275 / 273
Consulting/Law - 228 / 212
Other Professional - 123 / 113
Total Academic - 890 / 714
Total Professional - 1314 / 1263
Total Individual Names - 2204 / 1977
Note: All counts subject to change as the list is updated daily
Base Fee (electronic file) $125/M
Selection by profession or zip code $25 flat fee (one select at no charge, else flat fee)
Key code $15 flat fee
Email Fee $25
Minimum order is $200
LERA List Rental - Terms and Conditions:
1. Sample mailing piece and signed rental agreement required.
2. Mailings must be of professional interest to members. LERA reserves the right to refuse any request for list rental.
3. LERA lists are for one-time rental use only. Names are not to be duplicated, sold or used for any other purpose, including telemarketing or fund-raising of any kind.
4. Processing time is ten working days from receipt of list request. Allow additional time for mail.
5. Payment terms are net 30 days. LERA does not offer discounts or commissions to list brokers.
6. Lists are seeded to detect unauthorized use.
7. Lists are provided as electronic files.
8. Invoice is provided via email, fax or regular mail (please specify your preference).
Date needed: _____________________________
Selection categories (Profession, region, etc., optional, extra fee): _____________________________________________________________________________
Email list to:
Email, Fax, or Mail invoice to:
I agree to all the Conditions of Purchase and confirm the list order as described above.
Printed Name: _________________________________________________________________
Return this signed agreement with your sample mailing piece to:
LERA, 121 LER, 504 E. Armory Ave, Champaign, IL 61820
Tel: (217) 333-0072; Fax: (217) 265-5130; email: LERAoffice@illinois.edu
Updated as of 2010