Deadline: October 1, 2012
Thank you for your interest in submitting a paper for consideration by the Program Committee. The committee will only consider submissions with complete paper and contact information for all authors and and co-authors. We encourage you to collect this information in a Word (or other) document, and copy it into this submission form.
1. Please submit paper title, and abstract (up to 300 words) of the paper (both required). You may submit a longer description of the paper (up to 500 words) if you wish.
2. Please list complete author and co-author information (affiliations, mailing addresses, email addresses).
3. Please list paper co-authors (if more than one) in the appropriate 'author order', so that we may list them correctly in the printed program.
4. If you have other information to submit about this paper that will not 'fit' neatly into the e-form, please include it at the very end of the e-form in
'other comments and notes'.
5. A copy of your submission will be emailed to you after you submit this form. You may wish to print or electronically keep this email as your record of submission.
STOP! Do you have complete information (paper titles, abstracts, contact information for all authors/co-authors, etc.) before you begin? You will not be able to save this form and come back to it. Presenter and Primary Contact Information
- Select - Collective Bargaining Dispute Resolution Globalization, Investment, and Trade International and Comparative ER Labor and Employment Law Labor Markets and Economics Labor Studies and Union Research Work and Employment Relations Industry Studies Publication in the LERA
Proceedings of the Annual Meeting
Winning papers will appear on LERA meeting program to be presented, and they will be invited to be published in the LERA Proceedings. Please indicate your interest in publication here. An updated version of your paper can be submitted later should you revise it.
Paper Abstract (300 words max.):
Paper Description (500 words max.):
Thanks for your efforts so far! You will have completed the submission process once you click the 'submit' button below.
When you submit this form, a copy of the information you are submitting will be emailed to you and to LERA.